What I “wasn’t thinking” was that some folks might have more than a passing interest in what is going on in the thought balloon depicted floating next to my head. Based on some incoming email, they do.
So, here you go. A somewhat larger version of the graphic, complete with a list of what is contained.
So here goes, in no particular order, even though it is enumerated:
Leading (small balloons)
- Red X (An absolutely amazing liquor warehouse type store in KC)
- Egg Nog (’nuff said)
- A stiletto heeled pump (hey, I’m a guy, okay? I am obliged to have a sexually oriented thought every 3.7 seconds)
- EK (She’s ALWAYS on my mind… Or, stomping on my head with the aforementioned stiletto heels, which is very similar in many respects. Kinda explains the leaks, eh?)
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich
- Kristin Madden playing with her nose
- An algebraic formula / mathematical expression
- “Don’t call me Kirstin…” (the mantra of Kristin Madden)
- First page of Chapter 18 from Harm None
- Design for a fictional M&M launcher (© 2006, M. R. Sellars)
- Big, red exclamation point
And, yeah…that’s just the tip of the proverbial iceberg when it comes to what’s going on in there.